It’s often difficult to know where to start or what you need when you separate. You’ll have lots of questions and you’ll want to make sure that you end up with a solution that works for all of you.
Having a meeting with one of our team, in confidence, will hopefully answer some of your queries, and is also an opportunity for us to find out more about you and what your aims are.
An assessment meeting is not about us providing you with legal advice. Our job is to listen and to make sure you leave knowing what options you have, what they cost and how they each work, so that you can make decisions together in a respectful way.
The initial chat will cover:-
- Listening to where you are, and what you’d like to achieve
- An explanation of the different options available
- Suitability and making sure everyone is safe
- How your children can be involved, if appropriate
- How you can access professional advice
- Whether others might need to be involved, such as accountants or financial advisers.
- Details of organisations who offer support
- Costs and funding information
- What you’ll be expected to provide in the way of documents
Please get in contact with us below.